For Parents » Forms and Flyers

Forms and Flyers

Our most commonly requested forms:
PTA Request for Reimbursement (Make a copy for a fillable version)
Health Forms
All students requiring medication to be administered at school must fill out an authorization form each year. For those children with allergies, please refer parents to the “Allergy Action Plan.”  For students with asthma, please refer parents to the “Asthma Action Plan". These forms must be completed for each school year.
The following health forms can be found on the District Website - Parents Resources page
  • Oral Health Assessment Form
  • Report of Health Examination for School Entry Form
  • Allergy Action Plan
  • Asthma Action Plan
  • Seizure Emergency Action Plan
  • Diabetes Medical Management Plan
  • Anaphylaxis Action Plan
  • Medication Authorization Form
  •  and more can be found on the district website.