5Cs: Communication, Collaboration, Creativity, Critical Thinking, and Citizenship
Learner Outcomes for Grade K - 3
- I take turns talking and listening.
- I speak clearly and loudly.
- I use images, drawings, props, writing, numbers, technology and/or other tools.
- I look at my partner/audience
- I listen carefully to my partner or the speaker
- I complete work on time
- I help the team
- I listen to the ideas of others
- I share ideas with the team
- I think of ideas for a project
- I help improve the team’s ideas
- I try again when an idea doesn’t work
- I explain why we are doing a project or lesson
- I explain my idea and say why it is a good one
- I use feedback to improve work
- I ask questions to help me understand
- I use information from other places (research)
- I take care of myself and my belongings
- I care for my classmates
- I take care of my classroom
- I take care of my school
- I resolve my conflicts peacefully.