The White Oaks PTA’s goal is to create a thoroughly enriched experience for the White Oaks School community by hosting activities and events for the students, families and staff throughout the year. We hope you will help us achieve this goal by joining the White Oaks PTA today!
Our organization is run 100% by volunteers. We are so thankful for the parents and community members who help us conduct these programs. There are many opportunities to help and we work hard to make the jobs manageable and fun.
- Art in Action
- Student assemblies
- Scholastic Book Fair
- Library books and classroom materials
- Teacher mini-grants and grade level grants
- Green Team
- Special events throughout the year such as movie nights, bowling party, Stanford Baseball outing, Cultural Arts Day, Holiday Store, school dance, Teacher Appreciation Week and much, much more!
Become a PTA Member
White Oaks PTA family memberships are available for just $20 per family (plus a $1 processing fee).
PTA membership offers the opportunity to
- Partner with the White Oaks school community to ensure a safe, welcoming, and fun learning environment;
- Meet other parents and build community;
- Contribute to important discussions that impact your children’s experience at White Oaks School; and
- Be part of a larger community through the California State PTA and National PTA bodies.
Joining the PTA is an easy way to show your support for the school and does not require a large time commitment – there is no obligation to attend meetings or volunteer for events.
Donate to the PTA
Click here to help the PTA fund important programs throughout the year.
Frequently Requested PTA forms:
Visit our Forms & Flyers page common forms, including:
- PTA Teacher Request Payment Form
- PTA Money Submission Form
- PTA Request Payment Reimbursement Form