Take a look at our guidelines here:
- Please hand-make your cards. No store bought cards.
- Drop off your completed cards at the White Oaks Office in the card collection bags no later than Tuesday, February 9.
- Please do not enclose your cards in envelopes; simply place cards in the bag. We will need to review all cards to ensure that they are directed towards the appropriate community members.
- Recipients love knowing who made their card, so please sign your card with your name (first name only is fine). Optional: include your grade/age and “White Oaks Elementary” under your name.
- Family members of White Oaks students are also welcome to contribute, so feel free have a younger/older sibling join in!