We need your photo contribution to fill the following pages and capture this historic school year for your children and school. Please collect and submit your photos before Friday, 1/29.
- Welcome Wednesdays – if your child has presented or performed at Welcome Wednesday, please submit your photos of that special moment.
- Mask Fashion – Let your student show off their favorite mask.
- Pets – We all know kids like to show off their pets on zoom. Here’s their chance to share Fluffy in print.
- DYI Fieldtrips – corn maze, zoo, beach day, etc.
- Music – Students at home playing instruments or dancing their heart out.
- Sports – martial arts, Legarza, soccer, tennis, equestrian, etc.
- Outside Play – water games, sidewalk chalk, backyard fun
- Celebrations – birthdays, cultural events, holidays
- Makerspace/STEM – home experiments, favorite STEM toys, LEGO creations
- Clubs – If your student is participating in Running Club or Green Team, please share some photos of them participating
- Art – Making art and showing it off
- 3rd Graders – A photo that shows your 3rd Grader at their best or silliest for their special montage page.
- Upcoming Events: 100th Day of School & Lunar New Year (these will have a later deadline)
Instructions for uploading:
- LOG ON TO: images.jostens.com
- Enter our school ID: 415473954
- Browse to select the photo(s) you wish to upload, click on “Select My Images.”
- Click “Upload Chosen Images.”
- Please be sure to complete the Description portion of the form when submitting (it’s super helpful).