After students line up and leave the playground to go to class, parents and other guests will gather along the outer edges of the playground. Students will return to parade through the middle of the yard. In the event of rain, we will parade under the eaves along the classrooms. We wish you a safe and happy Halloween, and look forward to a wonderful parade!
A few reminders:
- Students should wear costumes to school. Please label all costume parts with your child’s name and room number.
- Following the parade, students will remove costumes. Children should wear school appropriate clothes under costumes, or bring a change of clothes. Please send a bag for your child’s costume.
- Please ensure that your child wears sturdy, safe shoes.
- Please leave all props at home. We want to be sure that our trick-or-treaters don’t leave anything behind!
- Many children are frightened by scary costumes, and we appreciate your help in adjusting costumes so that they are “school friendly”.
- Weapons are never allowed at school, including pretend weapons