The White Oaks PTA’s goal is to create a thoroughly enriched experience for the White Oaks School community by hosting activities and events for the students, families and staff throughout the year. We hope you will help us achieve this goal by joining the White Oaks PTA today!
Our organization is run 100% by volunteers. We are so thankful for the parents and community members who help us conduct these programs. There are many opportunities to help and we work hard to make the jobs manageable and fun.
The PTA is funded through membership and other fundraising activities. The funds allow the PTA to plan, financially support, and organize the following programs and events that benefit the entire White Oaks community:
- Art in Action
- Student assemblies
- Scholastic Book Fair
- Library books and classroom materials
- Teacher mini-grants and grade level grants
- Green Team
- Special events throughout the year such as movie nights, bowling party, Stanford Baseball outing, Cultural Arts Day, Holiday Store, school dance, Teacher Appreciation Week and much, much more!
Become a PTA Member
White Oaks PTA family memberships are available for just $20. PTA membership offers the opportunity to:
- Partner with the White Oaks school community to ensure a safe, welcoming, and fun learning environment;
- Meet other parents and build community;
- Contribute to important discussions that impact your children’s experience at White Oaks School; and
- Be part of a larger community through the California State PTA and National PTA bodies.
Joining the PTA is an easy way to show your support for the school and does not require a large time commitment – there is no obligation to attend meetings or volunteer for events. If you are interested in becoming more involved, you can always attend the monthly meetings or choose from the many volunteer opportunities available throughout the year.
Donate to the PTA
Did you miss the chance to donate during the Walk-a-Thon or just want to donate now? Click here to help the PTA fund important programs throughout the year.
How is PTA fundraising different from SCEF fundraising?
White Oaks PTA fundraising focuses on providing funds for programs which build community and enhance the educational experience at White Oaks School. The PTA funds initiatives like: art and science programs, Makerspace, school assemblies, teacher and class mini grants, family fun nights and so much more.
SCEF fundraising focuses on ensuring that our schools are strong district-wide and able to offer a high level of educational excellence to all.